Sunday, 23 March 2014

Welcome


Welcome to my new blog - Dazed and Confused.  The posts that you will find here comprise certain assessable portions of my studies in Communication and Information Management through Charles Sturt University.

Some of you may be wondering about the title, "Dazed and Confused".  Having just returned to organised studies after a break of over twenty years, I'm definitely feeling both dazed and confused, not to mention a little overwhelmed and less than confident in my abilities to keep up with the demands of working a new full-time job in conjunction with part time study.

I'm hopeful that these feelings will dissipate as I get over the initial shock of dropping into the deep end and settle back into the routine of regular study.  As the saying goes "only time will tell".

Stay tuned for more posts as I progress through my educational journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment